BIRTH ON YOUR TERMS
Discover the power you already possess to give birth on your terms.
Whether you are planning to birth medicated or unmedicated, at home or in the hospital, for the first time or the fifth, you can confidently claim a peaceful, empowering experience with help from this affordable, comprehensive, and 100% online, 3-hour childbirth course.
EQUIP YOURSELF FOR A BETTER BIRTH
Enroll in this course and you will . . .
- Learn how birth works so you can navigate the process as it unfolds.
- Grow in confidence in your body and its ability to bring your child into the world.
- Master powerful coping techniques to help you labor more easily.
- Discover how to avoid c-sections and other common interventions unless they are absolutely necessary.
- Equip yourself for a birthing experience you can feel good about long after labor is over.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF ENROLLMENT
In addition to learning everything you need to know about birthing on your terms, you can also enjoy other benefits when you enroll.
- Save money on childcare you would need for weekly birthing courses.
- Bond with your partner by watching the courses together in the comfort of your own home.
- Watch when it is convenient for you instead of straining to squeeze a weekly birthing course into your schedule.
- Exchange your feelings of fear about birth for excitement about an experience you will treasure—because childbirth can be something to cherish.
"I juggled with the idea of taking a birth class before my 2nd child, mostly because I thought I knew what I was doing and I had never taken one with my 1st, so what’s the point right? Wrong attitude to have! The day before I went into labor I decided I’d give it a try, what did I have to lose? How thankful I am that I took it (basically as a crash course). I was astonished at how much easier this labor was due to the breathing and vision techniques that I learned. Alyssa has such a way about her when she explains everything, it totally put me at ease. Highly recommend taking this class for anyone expecting, even if it’s your 3rd, 4th, 5th... is etc" - Rachel
Sneak a Peak
Take a look at what this course is all about!
Alyssa Johns, Midwife
Alyssa had her own two babies at home and fell in love with birth and what our bodies can do. After experiencing calm and empowering births, she wanted to help other women gain the knowledge they needed to do the same.
Alyssa has been teaching childbirth classes for almost a decade and is an out-of-hospital midwife. She has a background in teaching with a Master’s degree in Curriculum & Instruction, so teaching about birth combines her expertise and her greatest passion, enabling her to empower women who are bringing new life into the world.